Monday, April 25, 2011

News Roundup

New Nintendo console should be out by the end of this year.

It will also have a weird controller ... with a touch screen built into it.

More Skyrim info. Hopefully the release of this game coincides when I have a break from school.

More Diablo 3 info.

For Mallory: LA Noire gameplay trailer.

Game of Thrones is already renewed for a second season.


Castro resigns from party leadership in Cuba.

If Walmart decided to pay all of its workers a living wage, it apparently wouldn't raise the prices at Walmart past a couple cents.

Apparently, business majors have it the easiest in college. Considering how hard some of my classes are, I'm assuming this doesn't apply to grad school.

Interesting article regarding unpaid internships.

Zahi Hawass, Egypt's head of antiquities, has been sentenced to a year in jail on corruption charges. I've always hated that guy.

2 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying the Wii II typography jokes, personally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay yay yay LA Noire! First video game I've preordered.

    ReplyDelete