Saturday, December 25, 2010

2010: The Top 10 Most Amazing Music Videos

Hark! Below are the ten greatest music videos of 2010, as identified by Luke, ranked from pretty awesome to fucking amazing. By "greatest," however, I don't necessarily mean objectively great (though clearly they are). The only criteria by which I chose these videos is that, for me, they're memorable, they're interesting/ridiculous, they got watched a lot, and I basically love them. You may disagree with me, and for that I forgive you.

#10. Katy Perry f. Snoop Dogg: California Gurls


#9. Grum: Through the Night


#8. MIA: XXXO


#7. Kelis: Acapella


#6. Grum: Can't Shake This Feeling



#5. Kylie Minogue: Get Outta My Way


#4. Kaskade f. Dragonette: Fire In Your New Shoes


#3. Scissor Sisters: Invisible Light


#2. Goldfrapp: Alive


#1. Goldfrapp: Rocket


Fin.

2 comments:

  1. I have a better title "2010: The Top 10 Most Amazing Music Videos (FOR BIG FAT GAY FAGGOTS)"

    ReplyDelete
  2. aimee is right. also, this is really awesome.

    ReplyDelete